Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?

I'm going to be registering a business name for my hair business. I will be renting a chair in a salon, and I need a name for my DBA (Doing Business As). It needs to be easy to remember and pronounce, and has to be catchy. Any ideas?Can You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?
Fresh Cuts





Hair ApparentCan You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?
Curlz or Bangs
Millay? sounds cute to me. or videlle? cache?
Your slogan could be cutting hair in a chair! lol! Chair cuts! Idk. It depends on what you like. If you like this person's but you like this other person's, why not combine them. Like the first person's '; Tangles'; and mine, Tangle cuts in a chair! LOL!





Think on it. Maybe Hair care sittin in a chair! Sry if none of these intrest you but you never gave us spring-board ideas. Have fun! Make $!
Klassic Kuts
Colour with Confidence


Creative Curlz


Hair by.....(Put in Your own Name)


Sculptures


Wigzonies


Hair Creations and More





Hope these are of use to you. Sorry I am not more creative with names
Do you have any hobbies or interests that you can play on? I remember a grooming shop whose owner was a fan of the Wizard of Oz. So she named her place Wizard of Paws.
How about ';Tangles?';
Sit%26amp;Clip? Klip%26amp;Do?
cut n' stlye


hair design


designer hair


clip n' snip


trim n' chop





i just tought of these in like 2 seconds, hop eone works and good luck!
zzzzin' sanpin' chop shop
Hmmm....maybe Roots-like as in ';lets get to the root of the problem';, or like the roots of your hair, thats all I can think of
You could go off your personality, your name, something that interests you, something hair related. I can't think of a name, but it is your buisness so you sohould pick your own name, but I hope we give you some inspiration.鈾櫕鈾櫕

No comments:

Post a Comment