Saturday, August 21, 2010

DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?

Do you ever get your hair washed and styled for special occasions?





When was the last time you were shampooed at a salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
i have got my hair done for like the first day of school.





like a month ago





shampoo, condition, rinse, ya know, the besics.





i find it quite soothng.DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
yes i luv it cuz they use all the nice salon products.


i got it done like a year ago cuz the last time i got my hair cut they just sprayed some water on it.


and they just said, 'ok come over here we will need to wash your hair for the (cut/style)'
no, and when i get a haircut they normally wash it and stuff before, but i always ask to get a ';dry cut'; because my hair is naturally super curly and thick, but i always wear it straight so whenever they cut it wet, it comes out really bad. And it's like $20 cheaper :)
ehh not really cause it hurts my neckk





an they do i when i get a haircutt
I do get my hair washed and styled for special occasions, last time was 1 month ago. I ask them, they don't just say it.
Im an 18 year old guy and I had my hair washed for the 1st time when I went to get a haircut recently. It had never happened to me before. The lady was trying to start up a conversation while she was doing it but I was just in shock. She said come over here to where the sin k was and i was like wtf, it was really awkward for me.
Actually, they washed my hair last week.





It almost puts me to sleep. I could fall asleep now thinking about it.





MMM.





It's so good, I could live on getting my hair washed.
i love it it's like a scalp massage.





last time about 3 months ago





she usually says ';i'll be washing your hair';
Usually when I get my hair cut
you ask them to wash your hair and i love it cuz it feels good and i always love the smell of salon shampoo.
lol this is quite intresting i like it but they rub soo hard ouch! anyways i got me hair washed there last about a year ago


pla answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhOCXqSAjQCYCRXR7f4jN2jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090817221542AAr5yUr
yes i do get my hair done now and then, it's relaxing. it has been a while, a few years. they usually feel it. depending on how you have it done, how thick your hair is, what they are doing with it they will say something like ';would you follow me to the sink, we'll need to rinse your hair, when was the last time you washed? would like to have it washed?';
most places will wash your hair before they cut it, unless you tell them not to.


i usually do my own hair, but i've gotten it done at a salon for homecoming and prom.


the last time i got my hair shampooed at a salon was about two months ago, when i last got my hair cut.


they just lead you over to the sink.... it's standard procedure.
Yes i love it.





The last time was months ago.





They ask me if i want it shampoo on my hair.
I like my hair washed yes.


Months ago.


I ask sometimes.
It's ok. I just really hate being under the dryer lol. And the last time was like last month.
Yes! They way they massage your hair when u have shampoo no feels good!
Yes.. it feels pretty relaxing. Like a mini scalp massage. I usually get it washed when I go in for a cut. Last time I went was last month when I went for my trim.. why not do the whole 9 yards and get it washed too? When I go and they ask what I'm there for I just tell them a wash and cut. They usually don't do it unless you ask them to.
YES! (:


haha


Uhmmm Tomorrow I'm Getting My Haircut...?
U know what? I hate it.





The whole process bothers me.





I would much rather do it at home. :)
The last time I was shampooed at a salon was when I was about 7 or 6 years old and trust me that was a very long time ago.


I do my hair myself; shampoo, condition and style(at times); whether for special occasions or for any other day.


Subscribe to my youtube channel about hair and beauty


http://www.youtube.com/user/Bunicornaces
yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment