Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you like having your hair washed at the salon?

Does your stylist ask if you want a shampoo or do they just do it?Do you like having your hair washed at the salon?
they usually ask me...but i like it. one you get a free massage and 2 they have the best shampoo..my hair feels so soft and great afterwordsDo you like having your hair washed at the salon?
yes
no they dont ask they just do it
they ask me


but i like them washing my hair at times
well they are usually going to do it everytime unless you come in with wet hair and they assume you washed it yourself.





and yes i do like having my hair washed at the salon. free massage!
Usually They DO Ask But I Went To A School Of Cosmetology Recently And They Didn't Ask, They Just Did It


I Like It Though, If Feels Like A Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment