Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone ever let JCPenny salon cut their hair?

I have really long hair and need to get it shaped up some. Since I don't get it cut often I really don't have anyone regular I know cutting my hair. Just want to see what people's experience with JCPenny salon haircuts were and if you were satisfied.Has anyone ever let JCPenny salon cut their hair?
Yes I have, but lets face it.........I'm a guy. What do I know about hair or hair cuts. When my wife says I'm getting shaggy, I go somewhere and get it cut. When they ask how I want it cut I tell them ';shorter';....so I'm not sure that I'm qualified to answer this one.Has anyone ever let JCPenny salon cut their hair?
I have had my hair cut at JCPenny and was very satisfied. However, I think it depends on the individual stylist no matter where you go. Good luck!
Went there twice... never happy with it ever!!!
I had the best cut there because the girl who cut my hair was great...but she is not there anymore and so I don't go there now. Bring a picture of what you want with you...because what you tell them , frequently is lost in translation.
Once I got my hair cut there %26amp; it was NOT good! But my sister gets her hair cut there alots %26amp; it looks good. It depends on who cuts it. I thought I was getting the same lady that my sister used, but no.
Yes I had the best haircut ever there and I let her do my hair for prom, it turned out fabulous!!! Good hairsylist work at JCpennys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment