Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much would it cost to get this at an average salon?

First off my hairs pretty damaged so how much would a deep conditioning treatment or something be





Second i want my hair back to my natural light brown color, its dark brown now





How much would it cost?How much would it cost to get this at an average salon?
If you aren't doing anything extravagant, go to cost cutters or hair cuttery or something.





I dyed my hair dark brown and got a conditioning treatment done at hair cuttery, and it was about 60 bucks. Not bad at all and it turned out nicely. I had just bleached my hair and dyed it bright red, so it was horribly dead and harder to cover. Now it's nice again. You don't have to go to special salons to get those things done, since they are simple.How much would it cost to get this at an average salon?
Well a deep conditioning treatment would be between 15 to 28 depending on the salon. The hair would be considered ';color correction'; and if it is shoulder length it would be anywhere from 100- 200 dollars. You might be able to get something done for 80-95 if you go to a less expensive salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment