Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can I get my hair thinned at the salon?

I know there's some way that they can make my hair thinner, do they use a razor or something?


What do I ask for?Can I get my hair thinned at the salon?
Yes you can, but its more like making the ends of your hair thin. They do use a razor, and usually when they do that layers end up being incorporated in the hairstyle because of the method used in thinning the hair with the razor.Can I get my hair thinned at the salon?
Yes, they have a special pair of scissors called ';thinning sheers';. I get it done every time I go and it is great..especially in the summer. I have very thing %26amp; curly hair and it works great for me. Have them show you the scissors the next time you go so you can see what it does.
ask for a razor cut hair style


it looks really nice





http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb164鈥?/a>


and it makes your hair thinnner





can you answer mine??any 1??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have the same problem. Yes, you definitely can.





No, they just use these special scissors.





Next time you get you hair cut, just ask them if they can thin out your hair, too.





It'll cost a little extra (probably) but it makes a big difference!





Hope I helped! =D
If you add layers it might make it more poofy. The best thing to ask for is that the stylist use thinning shears used underneath the top layer. Do not use on top layers. Only underneath. It will thin it out nicely
Go to salon. Say ';can i get my hair thinned? that's all.'; and that's it. About $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment