Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When do you think I should have my nails done in a salon?

For the prom, next thursday.


I never had my nails done, so do you think it is a good idea if i have them done a bit earlier so I could get used to wearing it?


Thanks for your helpWhen do you think I should have my nails done in a salon?
They do take a little getting used to, but i would have them done a few days before the Prom otherwise they wont look as nice for the Prom...Just remember to be carefull with them if you have never had them done before,, especially when going to the loo Ha ha,, you will find that difficult to begin with..lol....Hope you like them, Bye the way be careful when typing too...I have long nails and hit all the other keys sometimes and have to keep re typing words....When do you think I should have my nails done in a salon?
Ahh PROM!! Mine is on 1st July, I didn't realise I still need to book for hair and nails. Not that I'm a nail-y person. Ew nails. Ew girly girl ness. Ew fake tans. My dress is black. Boring huh, I'm thinking of going in dead emo-ish to scare the fake tan, stuffed bra, bleach blond clone people. What about yours? Oooh...





Sorry, crazy moment aside. Maybe you should get them done 2-3 days before the prom? That way you are used to them. I do hope you have fun, and stuff :)
Tue or Wed .. or they`ll look chipped .. I would love to get mine done but having the attention span of a 2 year old I can`t sit there for that amount of time ...it would be nitemarish for me ... have a great time at the prom .. and remember Cinders , I want you home for midnight ..!!
Are you having nail extensions?????


I had them ~ they looked great but I had trouble keeping them ~ I was too rough on them ~if you can take care of them Monday, would be fine and give you time to get used to them ~ but if your like me Wednesday ~ then they will still be looking great :-)


Enjoy your prom ~
I would get them done a day or two before your prom , like the others have said . It does take some getting used to if you haven't had them done before.


I hope you have a lovely time at your prom x
I would say the day of the prom. Or maybe the day before if you can't get them done that day. Hope you have a fabulous time.





Dont' do anything I wouldn't do. ;)
If you get them done too early they won't look as pretty for prom. I'd say no earlier then Tuesday. You don't want the bottoms to grow out or chip them or something before prom!
yay prom


um sure


could get one of those package thins (hair, nails, tan)


think they do them


not sure


hope you have fun


peace XP
I agree with Nelly, As near to the day as possible...


And Enjoy the prom, my daughter has hers in 4 weeks.


Have fun Hun.xx
At a guess, maybe the day before..


But being a man I have no real idea, sorry
Aww that's nice, i hope you have a fab time.
Get booked in on the tuesday, don't leave it to long ......have fun lv, don't forget pics.....enjoy...
I agree with the first answer, I like my fake nails best when I first get them done.





:)





Have fun at prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment