Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you like getting your Hair Washed at the Salon?

Do you open or close your eyes for the shampoo?Do you like getting your Hair Washed at the Salon?
I hate it, it hurts my neck leaning over the sink.Do you like getting your Hair Washed at the Salon?
I love it. I close my eyes and enjoy it. Always speak up and let the person know if you need warmer or cooler water. Water feels differently on someones hands rather than a head. They should use their fingertips, not nails when they wash your hair. It stimulates your scalp and that is very healthy. Your scalp needs stimulating everyday by either brushing your hair or massaging your scalp. ENJOY!!
i don't really like it. I feel like everyone is staring at me, and that i look stupid with my head bent back. lol. I usually close my eyes just to make it seem like it'll go faster and soon be done and over with. Occasionally i'll open my eyes, but for me, it's not relaxing at all like other people say it is....it hurts my neck!
I like my salon because you have your own private room during your appointment. You sit in the chair and lean back, the sink actually supports your neck so it doesn't hurt. It's expensive, but it is certainly worth it.
i hate it! she gets shampoo all over my forehead and the metal of the sink hurts your neck soooo bad! and the water is freezing all the time!
uh sometimes close. i love it when they do it, their shampoo is amazing and makes my hair look great. haha
I love it! I close my eyes too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment