Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Salons in Chicago?

So Im looking for a really good nail salon in chicago, because all the salon i've been to, either are busy and they dont take their time to do a good job or they just all suck cuz they dont have any people?





so does anyone know where i can go?





i wanna get gel or arcylic nails done..????


and i got my own little design?Nail Salons in Chicago?
there are just too many to choose from to give you a real answer.


but I know what you mean and it's the same everywhere.


I'd say look in the suburbs, I don't know where you'd be close to.


also find one that has opened recently, they are much more likely to be on there best behavior, do the best job, and appreciate your business. in addition tell them your complaints about the other shops, but don't be bitchy, just informative, there likely to hear what your saying and give you exactly what you want.





I live in the suburbs and am on my 5th salon in a years time. it's funny though, every time I find someone REALLY good they leave and I say where did they go? and the answer is ';when they get that good, they go to downtown where the money is better'; so I'm surprised you can't find any that are good. Nail Salons in Chicago?
Nail salons are a dime a dozen anywhere you go in the USA. But, finding one that provides top quality services is more difficult. Here, try these links. Maybe they will help you find what you are looking for? BTW (Insert disclaimer here!) I have no affiliation whatsoever with either of these web sites, or with any of the salons listed on the sites. Thus, I will not, and do not profit in any way from posting these links, nor do I have anything to gain by posting them. I am providing them strictly for informational purposes. Whether you use them, or not is entirely up to you. There is no guarantee that all, or even any of the salons listed are top quality salons. But I think most are at least 'decent' places to go to. If you happen to notice one or more which interest you, maybe you could call them and talk to them about their services, and anything else you wanted to know about them? This way, you may be able to make an informed decision prior to going there for nail services. I feel this is better than just blindly choosing a salon and taking your chances with them. Remember, this will not guarantee the quality of their services - or the lack of it. But personally, I feel a little more comfortable knowing a few basic things about a business of any type prior to going to one. Then again, thats just me...


http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Find-A-Salon.a鈥?/a>


http://www.beautytech.info/locator/index鈥?/a>


I hope this helps!


  • make eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment