Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?

I'm going to be registering a business name for my hair business. I will be renting a chair in a salon, and I need a name for my DBA (Doing Business As). It needs to be easy to remember and pronounce, and has to be catchy. Any ideas?Can You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?
Transitions


A Cut Above the RestCan You Help Me Create A Name For My Salon Business?
Hair Heaven


Locks for Luck


Lucky Locks


Hairy Actions
Flying in the hairs


Hair bubbles


Rouge (just because I like the colour)


Fashing (means hairstyle in Mandarin)
Think of things you Love, What makes you happy, brings a smile, what makes you know its a God, Think of what you stand for or you'll fall for anything. Just a few inspirational things i do to come up with things meditate and pray on it, I'm sure it will come to you Good look and Good Bless


And


P. S. If you you Ever need me I'm Asia Voted # 1 in Twistie Dreads and Micro's Holla
Pin-A-Curl Designs
I wish I knew your specialty or the type of hair you would be cutting. I also wish I knew a little more about where your business will be. You can create some catch names based on your location.





(YOUR NAME)'s Cut %26amp; Curl Beauty Salon


for example: Sally's Cut %26amp; Curl Beauty Salon


Tangles %26amp; Curls


Tangles %26amp; Twists


Tangles %26amp; Tans (if you have tanning capabilities)


Hair Hut


Curly Cuts


Salon Designs %26amp; Cuts


Hair Trends


Changes Hair Salon


Total Elegance Beauty Salon


(Your name)'s Unique Styling %26amp; Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment