Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good salon for african americans in Houson, TX?

I need a stylist for my wedding in August, but I do not live in Houston, so any information would help make my day special.What is a good salon for african americans in Houson, TX?
Why does the salon have to be for African Americans only? I am sure there are many fine salons in Houston that cater to Americans. There is too much racial motivation in the world these days. With all the non English speaking people in the United States should we not drop the racial tensions of Black and White. At least we are all here legally and are proud enough to be Americans that we do not wave a foreign flag.What is a good salon for african americans in Houson, TX?
Depends on what side of town you are on. I work for Christian Impact News (Issue # 1 July 07), and I have lots of contacts in my database... One that comes to mind is Pamela Hall @ Desired Images II 713.839.7321. Tell her that Jack Byars from CIN referred you.
I understand where you are coming from, although I am white, African American hair is different and not everyone who does hair has had much experience with it.What I would suggest is find a local beauty college on whatever side of town you are getting married, when you come to town go there get your hair done (it will be cheap) and then see if the student would be willing to come to you on the day of the wedding.Students tend to take more time, are available to come to you, and need the money. I don't know where you will be in Houston but I have heard Royal Beauty careers on 1960 tend to specialize in African American hair.
Try the 2D Max Mobile Hair Salon. They are the web at 2dmaxconsulting.biz for bookings!

No comments:

Post a Comment