Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long do I have to wait to wash my hair after getting it dyed in a hair Salon?

I GOT MY HAIR DYED BLACK IN A SALON YESTERDAY, AND I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG I SHOULD WAIT TO WASH IT? with color protective shampoo/conditioner?How long do I have to wait to wash my hair after getting it dyed in a hair Salon?
you dont have to wait in fact they wash it at the salonHow long do I have to wait to wash my hair after getting it dyed in a hair Salon?
omg why does everyone think you can't wash your hair after!!!


i dyed my hair black for 3 YEARS and i did it every month or so. i always washed it after every wash to get it out properly. it doesn't take it out the hair, why do you think you have to leave it in so long!
You can wash it that very night!

No comments:

Post a Comment